WALL MOUNTED SHOE RACK - RUSTIC
WOODEN WALL MOUNTED SHOE RACK
This listing is for 1 shoe rack, please update the quantities in your basket if you require more than one.
These wall mounted wooden shoe racks are perfect for narrow hallways or inside of a small shoe cupboard where space is at a premium. They are very easy to fit to the wall, only requiring 2 screws per rack (not included). Once fitted they take up very little space and are great for storing multiple pairs of shoes in a small space. They are only 9cm deep so they fit neatly behind doors and in narrow hallways with no shoe cupboards.
They are very lightweight making suitable to fix to plasterboard walls in new build properties.
44 cm wide rack is suitable for up to 2 pairs of shoes
60 cm wide rack is suitable for up to 3 pairs of shoes
80 cm wide rack is suitable for up to 4 pairs of shoes
99 cm wide rack is suitable for up to 5 pairs of shoes
They can be used in different combinations to fit different spaces if you require more than 1 and in more than 1 size please add them to your basket individually.
Lengths available from: 44cm to 99cm x Height 34cm x Depth 9cm .
*Please measure the width of your shoes before you purchase to make sure that they will fit.*
Handmade in Dorset from high quality rustic materials. Solid and sturdy construction finished in rustic antique brown.
- FREE Delivery to mainland UK -EXCLUDES – Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands, Channel Isles, Isle Of Man, Isle Of Wight, Scilly Isles, Republic Of Ireland.
- Please note that due to the rustic nature of the wood all crates may have slight differences in appearance and colour.
- All crates are made to order and we always aim to dispatch within 3-5 working days Monday to Friday. Orders received on Friday will be dispatched on the Tuesday/Wednesday.
- Postage by courier with tracking, please allow 3-5 days for delivery from dispatch. You can upgrade to next shipping at checkout.
- Discounts may be available for quantities over 12, please let us know your requirements
- Please note this product, like all of our products is sold as a rustic item which may have natural knots, splits and roughness in the wood in certain places, this is what gives them their rustic charm and is totally normal.